Finance & Legal Administrator
A Finance & Legal Administrator at Rubico will require an understanding of accounting, and organizational legal matters, alongside team & client coordination to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Communicate effectively with the team, clients, and management to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions
- Manage day-to-day accounts
- Manage finance through planning, documentation, and team management
- Assure the best accounting practices are followed
- Use accounting tools to manage accounts
- Should have organizational legal matters experience ie Agreements/contracts, HR matters, finance and tax matters, gratuity, EPF, ESI, ITR & other insurance, etc.
- Work with Auditor for Compliance
- Minimum qualification CA Intermediate
- 02+ Years of experience in handling the accounting and legal matters of the organization
- Excellent English communication skills
Experience working with the Software Company
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself