A WordPress Developer at Rubico will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications and dynamic websites using WordPress.
A WordPress Developer will require a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Able to create attractive and user-friendly websites according to client specifications. Strong experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in PHP/MySQL/WordPress Development
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and MVC pattern
- Strong understanding of WordPress back-end development
- Good knowledge of WordPress Coding functions, WordPress themes, and plugins
- Should have a strong knowledge of Theme Builders (Beaver Builder, Divi, Elementor).
- Should have a strong knowledge of site optimization techniques.
- Strong database and query optimization skills.
- Should have knowledge of Git Version control and working knowledge of Github/Gitlab workflow.
- Knowledge of eCommerce tools in WordPress.
- Should have an understanding of the integration of Payment Gateways.
Good to Have
- Good knowledge of building tools like WebPack
- Good knowledge of SASS/LESS, Bootstrap framework, Grid/Flex
- Basic knowledge of WPEngine or similar managed hosting
- Recognition and basic configuration of standard plugins
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges, and offering suggestions for improvements
- Consult with the client and project coordinator about the project challenge/concern
- Able to demonstrate deliverables to the client during the client meetings
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve his/her product
- Test the website and identify any technical problems and hitches
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Integration of UI layout provided by Front-End Engineer(HTML/CSS)
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself