A Network Associate at Rubico will have an essential role in administering and managing the company’s local area network and maintaining the computer systems and networks.
- 0-1 year of experience working on IT Supports environments, should have a good understanding of LAN & able to resolve team queries related to MAC OS and Linux OS
- Network & basic understanding of network(Router, Switch, Access Points)
- Basic understanding of mac and Linux OS
- Good Understanding of git commands, help team members regarding git issues
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues
- Advising on software or hardware upgrades
- Knowledge of macOS, Linux operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems
- Knowledge of CCTV Cameras, How to connect them with the network
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues
- Providing basic training in computer operation and management.
- Completing job reports and ordering supplies
- Auditing of hardware in a time-to-time manner and updating the sheet accordingly
- Setup the projector during the events in the office
- Update pre-existing hardware to new specifications
- Manage and update reports of new hardware and sheets
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself