Software Engineer PHP
A Software Engineer – PHP at Rubico will require an understanding of project requirements and specifications, strong logical and troubleshooting skills alongside coordinating with co-developers to create customized websites and web applications.
The Software Engineer – PHP will need to be a good learner, problem solver, enthusiastic person who can analyze the problem for a solution.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in PHP Development
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented PHP programming and MySQL.
- Knowledge of at least one PHP Framework (Preferred is Laravel)
- Understand MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of version control systems (Github, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of payment gateway integration (Preferred Stripe)
- Conversant with the latest technologies and trends in the IT industry.
- Good communication skills as per job profile
- Able to perform unit testing
Good to Have
- Knowledge of any development-related server experience e.g. AWS, GCP.
- Knowledge of tools like PhpStorm, VSCode
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges, and offering suggestions for improvements.
- Review the requirement document and ask relevant questions.
- Write a clean, well-designed code.
- Web development using PHP with MySQL database and open-source customization.
- Ensure site compatibility with PHP programming requirements.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself