Software Engineer Python/Django
A Python Developer should have a good understanding of Django framework.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Python application Development
- Good knowledge in Python, with the understanding of at least one Python web framework (i.e Django, Flask, etc)
- Good knowledge of Django is preferred.
- Must have done projects either in Core Python on Django.
- Knowledge of Rest API’s implementations
- Linux understanding would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvement
- Consult with Client and Project Coordinator about the project challenge/concern
- Help and support other colleagues
- Demonstration of the deliverables to the client during the client meetings
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve his/her product.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems and hitches
- To write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Integration of frontend elements developed by front-end team with functional logic
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself