Software Engineer React.js
A React.js developer at Rubico IT is responsible for developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known React.js workflows along with state management (such as Flux or Redux).
A React.js developer develops and ensures that user interface components, and the overall application, are robust and easy to maintain. Dedication to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality code development is important.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in React.js development.
- Able to develop new user-face features using React.js.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g Immutable.js)
- Thorough understanding of React.js, its core principles, and life cycles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux, React.js).
- Good level of understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Working experience on a single-page application.
- Ability to create secure RESTful-based web services.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React.
Good to Have
- Ability to build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Knowledge of Nodejs, Vuejs, or AngularJS preferred
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges, and offering suggestions for improvements.
- Design the overall architecture of the application.
- To write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Consult with client and project coordinator about the project challenge/concern.
- Demonstrate deliverables to the client during the client meetings.
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve his/her product.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems and hitches, maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Integrate front-end elements developed by the front-end team with a functional logic.
- Develop unit test cases.
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself