A Software Tester at Rubico will have a key role within our organization to make the surety of project quality using the Quality Assurance processes.
The Software Tester will conduct tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. Software Tester’s responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in Functional, Integration, Regression, Database, and System testing
- Knowledge of writing the test plan and test cases on the basis of project requirements
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Knowledge of API testing
- Ability to understand the project requirement from the starting point
- Knowledge of software testing life cycle and bug life cycle
- Experience in using bug tracking tools such as Mantis, Bugzilla, Git issue tracker Bugherd, etc.
- Experience in testing mobile apps like Android apps, iPhone apps, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands-on experience with black-box testing
- Should have good communication(written and verbal)
Good to Have
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Foundation-Level Certified
- Experience in automation testing like Selenium, TestNG Jmeter, etc.
- Understanding of Bulk user testing, Load testing
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools (Selenium)
- Study, analyze and understand the requirements of the project and thoroughly understand the product features being implemented in Sprints
- Prepare test strategy for the product
- Prepare testing plans with various parameters and prepare test cases for forms, modules, integration, regression, and system testing
- Automated or manual test execution for new product features with complete test coverage
- Consult with client and project coordinator about the testing
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself