A UI-UX Designer at Rubico IT would be responsible for coming up with creative solutions and innovative ideas along with working on creating user interfaces and enhancing the user experience per custom requirements.
The UI-UX Designer will require experience with design software and wireframe tools.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- 1+ years of relevant experience working in UI-UX Designing
- Ability to understand the Project Requirements.
- Understanding of Web Page/Application Design, Logo Design, User Interface/Mobile app design
- Good sense of UI/UX (User Interface/User Experience).
- Command over at least 2 design tools of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, XD, Invision, and associated design tools
- Creative and innovative thinker with excellent communication skills
- Experience in creating Wireframe/Prototype Design
- Rapid design and testing methodology
Good to Have
- Sound understanding of working on front-end technologies with HTML5 & CSS3 will be preferred
- Understanding of user psychology and how design can influence business decisions
- Eagerness to learn
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges, and offering suggestions for improvements
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using process flows, sitemaps, and wireframe prototype
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Carry out User Analysis and Visual Design according to client requirements
- Consult with the client and discuss questions during sprint meetings
- Design logos, graphic design, typography, etc.
- Review quality of deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself