A Project Coordinator at Rubico IT will get to communicate with clients and use a highly-organized and structured approach towards coordinating with developers to create customized websites and related applications.
The Project Coordinator will require excellent time management and communication skills, as he/she collaborates with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the clients to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects.
- 2+ years of experience in handling small to mid-sized IT Projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and soft skills to build trust and relationships with clients globally (Preferred working with US clients)
- Good knowledge of project planning, execution along with time, risk, and cost management.
- Understanding of agile project management using Scrum
- Good understanding of other project management methodologies like Kanban and Waterfall
- Conceptual knowledge of web/mobile development technologies
- Good Knowledge of Documentation of Processes related to the projects
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, Jira, or Trello)
Good to Have
- Perform Feasibility & Risk Analysis at the start of every project
- Understanding of MVC, OOPS, and Design patterns
- Basic knowledge of version control system (e.g. Git, SVN, etc)
- Good understanding of Open Source CMS (WordPress, Drupal or Magento)
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Manage day-to-day client interaction and assist them in defining and listing requirements
- Manage projects through proper planning, documentation, and team management
- Assure Quality of deliverables
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and budget
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself