Software Engineer Node.js
A Node.js developer at Rubico IT is responsible for writing server-side web application logic using any framework like express.js, NestJs, etc.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Node.js development
- Basic understanding of HTML5
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience with Express.js/NestJS framework
- Working knowledge of MySQL database or MongoDB
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, Handlebars, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Created more than 2 applications or web services using Node.js frameworks
- (Preferred)Understand differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs. desktop and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Able to create secure RESTful-based web services
Good to Have
- Continuous integration using Jenkins and Git.
- Knowledge of Front frameworks (Angular/ReactJs/VueJs)
- A Node.js developer develops back-end web services as well as front-end UI (user interface) using any front-end framework/library (For example Angular.js/Angular 2+/React js).
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges, and offering suggestions for improvements.
- Design the overall architecture of the application.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Consult with client and project coordinator about the project challenge/concern.
- Demonstrate deliverables to the client during the client meetings.
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve his/her product.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems and hitches, maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Integrate front-end elements developed by the front-end team with a functional logic.
- Develop unit test cases.
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself